Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Katelyn Mae

I brought my camera and got some pictures of Katelyn. Nothing too fancy but it was fun to have such an adorable subject.

She was blessed the Saturday I came to town. I missed the blessing but got to take some cute pictures Monday morning.
 She really is a doll.
 I love all her hair!

 Her dress was super cute as well.
 Katie getting her to smile!
 She did some crying as well:)
Her sister kept trying to get in the pictures.
 Then we tried one with all her siblings. They were in their pajamas still. It was early Monday morning.
Pretty cute kiddos.

Then we got real crazy and threw in all the cousins.
  And that was the tipping point.
And then she was DONE!!!


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...