Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, March 5, 2017

My workout class and a little more

I started attending a weight training class last September. I work out three times a week and it has been great for me. I have improved my flexibility, strength and confidence. It is hard but I always go and I am always glad I did. Here are a few pictures I stole from Celissa, the trainer.
 
Anthony, my friend Hannah from work, and myself are the regulars in the evening class. However there always seems to be one or two extra people every night:) 

I am always so tired and sore by the time we start to stretch.

We have a lot of fun in class and occasionally we good off.
 
We have all gotten so much stronger. One activity that I don't actually hate is wall ball sit-ups.
 
This week there was a girl that came that is a lot smaller than me and so I had to use the 40lb slam ball. It was so heavy and a lot harder than the 30lb ball.
 
I survived but man my back has been sore. It was either that or the rice rounds of ten reps of deadlifts we did.

In other news the weather has warmed up a little bit off and on. I have tried to get out and take advantage of it as much as possible. Lots of Y hikes!
 
One night I had to hike it twice because Moki took off. That dog, there are days I could kill her. It happened to be on a gorgeous evening.
 
Aaron and Brady got to work together because Aaron had to help evacuate the Oroville inmates while the dam scare was happening. They just happened to take them to the jail where Brady works. So funny that these two friends ended up in the same career.
 
More hiking with Moki. This day Hannah and I hiked Stewart Falls. Moki moved during the panorama and ended up with multiple legs!
 
Andrew likes to dress himself so you never know what you will get. This was his outfit on a warmer day when we were shopping.
 
I have tried some fun new recipes recently and they have been delicious. I have also been loving broiled vegetables.
 
Tonight I had them with Salmon and watermelon. So delicious.

I really enjoyed having two and half weeks off of coaching sports. Track has started again so life is a little bit crazier. I also got in my first outdoor bike ride of the season. 25 miles in the wind. I was exhausted when I finished but it felt great! Life just seems to be going so fast!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...