Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, December 17, 2018

The Perfect Snowshoeing Day








December 1st ended up being one of the best snowshoe days I have had in years. I was at work Friday and a friend from soccer posted pictures of her snowshoeing in the American Fork Canyon and it looked amazing. I had no idea there was enough snow in the canyon because the valley had not had any snow yet. Her post made me realize I needed to get up there. Amber was willing and we had a great day. We hiked from Tibble Fork to Silver Lake. We were in deep fresh snow the entire way. the sun was out and it was a gorgeous day.
 Luckily Megan, My soccer friend had broked the trail the day before. We were still working pretty hard, but we were grateful the trail had been broken most of the way.
 There was so much snow and it was so pretty.


 Moki was in heaven!!! Anytime she went off trail she was buried in the snow. It was so fresh and deep.


 This is one of my all time favorite pictures. It is so beautiful.
 Moki had to stay behind me in the areas where we broke the trail because it was so deep.
 It really was the best day with the best snow!
Then to top it off I met my brothers in Salt Lake at the Pie for some pizza.
 The weekends go way too fast!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...