Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, December 17, 2018

Another Weekend Another Adventure

I am coaching basketball and that keeps me really bust. in fact I rarely see the daylight, which is really hard. This winter I have made the most of my Saturdays and that has been so nice. On December 8th Amber and I hiked up Rock Canyon to the campground. We didn't need snowshoes because there is so much traffic there but we used our Microspikes. We hiked 6.5 miles and got in a great workout and saw some amazing views. The inversion was terrible in Provo. Luckily we got high enough to get above it and really enjoy the sunshine. It was an amazing hiking day.

 I got some great shots of Moki!

 There was so much snow at the cmapground.

 After the hike I went home and showered and then headed to Salt Lake. Amanda had an orchestra concert and I wanted to go. I met Sam and family at their ward Christmas party and then joined them for the concert. It was a great evening. I got this adorable picture of Emerson.
It was another crazy busy Saturday filled with the things I love the outdoors and family.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...