Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, December 17, 2018

Random December

 We finally got our first snow storm in the valley. It was on a Sunday. It was beautiful. There is something so magical about the snow.
Because I got such a cute picture of Moki I decided to do Christmas cards. This was a first for me. It was fun but time consuming.
 Anthony and Caleb came over and made dinner one night.
 They did most the coocking which was nice.
 Audrey is about the cutest thing that ever existed on planet earth.
 I am trying to get ready for my Nepal trip. I have been buying stuff for 6 months. Now it is time to pack it all. I think I am excited. School has been so crazy I haven't really had much time to think about it. I am sure once I am on the plane I will be excited.

The pile to pack started like this:
 Then it got more organized.
 I leave in two days!!!!!!!!
 My Christmas tree is a favorite. I love it so much!!!!
 The sunrise this morning at work. Utah is such a beautiful place to live. I love these mountains!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...