Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

One Last Hurrah!

 At the beginning of summer my cousin Melissa invited my cousin Katie and I to come to Logan to play. The only time that worked for all three of our schedules was the last three days of summer. Katie and I headed to Cache Valley Monday evening. Melissa and her family live in Hyrum. Luckily Moki could come. We got there an hour before the sun was going down and we finished the evening with a really nice walk.

Tuesday Melissa, Regan, Moki and I went on a little hike close to their home. they live in such a beautiful area. I was in love. I am missing the small town feel more and more. They live at the mouth of the canyon and so they had easy access to all my favorite recreation!

We spent the majority of the afternoon at Porcupine Dam. It was a cute little reservoir where we paddleboarded. The water was beautiful and a great temperature. It was really fun.

Moki chilling at the lake.

The only picture I have of the water.

 That evening I went on an awesome 28 mile bike ride. I rode through lots of little towns on fun country roads. I love Cache Valley. I have biked there for Little Red many times and have always loved it!

Wednesday Melissa and I started the morning with another hike. Moki joined us.

We spent the afternoon at Bear Lake. We started at the ropes course where Emery works. 

  

Melissa and I did the swing. It was pretty fun!

We had lunch down by the lake and then went and checked out the lake.

We then headed back to Melissa's and Katie and I headed home. I started work the next day and was feeling like I needed to get home and get prepared. It was a fun little getaway right at the end of summer.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...