Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, February 25, 2021

More Hiking

 This year the weather waited until February to give us snow. I love the snow especially when I have time to be outdoors. The Saturday I was back from California Amber and I hiked up Rock Canyon. It was awesome. It felt good to get in a long workout. Utah got lots of snow while I was gone in California.  I love the view of the valley from the lookout. I probably have 100 pictures from this spot from the past few years.

Moki was in heaven. She loves the snow.
Sunday Moki and I ventured up Slate Canyon. It was a beautiful morning.
Tuesday after work Anthony and I went up Rock Canyon. He actually texted me:)
We hiked up to the look out.

Wednesday Anthony and I headed up Battle Creek Falls. We went up the trail for a mile. No picture to prove it but it was a good little workout. I am always grateful for the chance to get outside for workouts.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...