Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, May 3, 2021

Angelee came to town!

 In March Angelee came to town. It was the best girls weekend. We just chilled here in Utah. We bounced between my house and Erica's. It was seriously so fun, especially after a year of COVID. We were on a girls trip in 2020 when the world shut down . . . and unfortunately it will never be the same. Erica and I picked her up from the airport on Friday, then we grabbed Jana and we played all weekend. I have not laughed so much in so long. It was so fun. There is something special about lifetime friends.

We ate yummy food and treats, drank so much soda, stayed up late, did a little shopping, played so many games (Skull King on repeat), did a little exercise. It was awesome. It took me the entire next week to recover from the bad food and little sleep:)



The picture I wish I had was Angelee so mad when we ganged up on her the last round of Skull King:) She had some alone time on the couch to recover!

We all bought North Face hoodies at Al's to celebrate. I love my hoodie I wear it all the time!

March is the longest month of the year for me. There are no school breaks and the weather is always crazy, it can't seem to decide if it is winter or spring. This little weekend saw me throw. Thanks ladies!



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...