Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, January 1, 2023

November

 November is always a blur. Basketball starts and I feel like I live my life at the school. I get to school in the dark, I leave in the dark and I am exhausted when I get home. Overall the month was great. Mom came out for Thanksgiving. I didn't take a single picture. It was great to have her here and spend so much time with family. We played lots of games and did lots of visiting.

 

Sam and Amanda's kids had their primary program. It was amazing. They only have 10-12 kids in their primary so they sang a ton of songs. They did such a good job and sounded great. I was so impressed at how well they knew the songs. Dan and Megan came to. Dan made faces at Audrey the entire time and she responded with funny faces. After church I asked her to show me some of her funny faces:) Man I love this age. I wish I had gotten a picture of all three kids.


Random Sunday dinner at my house!


Audrey showing me her stuffy.
Costco had a unicorn onsie so obviously I had to buy it for Audrey. No surprise she loved it.


I was under the weather the week of Thanksgiving so that was a bummer. My mom still stayed with me. We also kept Sam and Amanda's kids one night. We had a good time and the kids did great. I had put my tree up but didn't have it decorated. Audrey and my mom decorated the entire tree. That was so helpful.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...