Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Escalante

 Anthony, Brooke and I went down to camp one weekend. We camped at Escalante State Park. The drive down was crazy. We didn't get out of town until 8pm on Friday night. It is a four hour drive and so it was a very long drive. I almost LOST it when google maps had me take a dirt road for 30 miles at 11pm. I was so annoyed. Good news is we made it. Bas news is Summit was not tired after the drive and pranced around the tent all night. Why is she so annoying?

















We spent Saturday hiking calf creek falls and paddleboarding. We were very tired because we got in so late and Summit did not sleep. We made the most of the day and had a great time. I slept much better Saturday night. Sunday we woke up and did the hikes in the State Park and then packed up and headed home. It was so fun to get away and spend the weekend camping. I wish it was closer to Provo but it was a good time.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...