Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The colors on my Blog


So you might wonder why I choose the colors I did for this blog. Well I will tell you, I bought a mountain bike last week and it is white, brown and pink. It is a loveley bike (I biked 10 miles Saturday since the sun was out and there was not snow on the road). I added blue because I wanted to. I would post a picture of my new bike but it is dark in the basement where it calls home and I don't think you would be able to trully appreciate its beauty. It rests next to my pink and white road bike (mostly pink as you can see in the above picture). I think I have an obsession with pink toys because my brothers hate it!!!

8 comments:

Angelee said...

YEAH!!! lan has a blog. I've waited for this day for so long. I love the chapstick conversations. I could just hear your voice as I read. Thanks for the laugh

Parley and Katie Call said...

All these years you ridicule me for having ANYTHING pink (although, folks, she would wear my pink clothes in college) and now you've really suckered. What is it with you and pink bikes? Anyway, I like it! I am so glad you have a blog now. I am just as obsessed with them as you, so don't feel bad. :) Love U!

Parley and Katie Call said...

PS I love the line under your blog title, I just noticed it. :)

ThunderDan said...

You totalally copied my blog name!

aunt virginia said...

Hurray for you LaNell. Now we will be "in the know" about your life. So glad that you have a new bike. You are right in refusing your chapstick, but don't throw the brother out over it!

Cameron and Katie said...

I love the blog! I miss you and it is going to be so fun to check your blog every day, even if you don't update it that often. I, too, am a blog checking fanatic!

Than and Erica said...

yeah for blogs! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist!

Katie M. Brown said...

i love your blog...you should totally add us!!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...