Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, January 21, 2008

I am getting old!!!


So back in my younger days I would play basketball four to five times a week for three hours at a time and never be sore. I thought it was great and I loved doing it. Well this week I played basketball three days for about an hour each day and I could barely walk Friday night, in my defense I was knocked over Friday while playing and my knee was really bruised and swollen. It was horrible. I am definitely feeling my age when I try to compete in sports. I am fine when I am doing individual sports but team sports where there is contact are killer.

1 comment:

Cameron and Katie said...

You are still my basketball hero.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...