Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, January 21, 2008

My favorite brother visits


Sam came to visit this weekend and it was really fun to hang out with him and Dan. We had a great time. I just want to publicly announce that I do not have a favorite brother, despite rumors travelling in my family. (apparently Ben thinks Sam is my favorite.) To that I say Dan must be my favorite because he is the one I spend the most money on because we live so close together. In reality I love all of my brothers for different reasons, but I love spending time with them and hanging out woth them. They always make me laugh and sometimes they even make me cry.

2 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

I love your smile in this pic. IT's totally a LaNell look...it made me miss you! I was organizing our new bookcases and found a scrapbook with a bunch of pics of me and you. "LaNail and Katail" and you being Taurus! I miss you so much and am glad that we spent so many years together at school! (I also found a few blackmail pictures of myself-I think you know what I am talking about!) Good thing they are in my hands and not yours! :) Anyway, I wish the circumstances were different and I could just pop up there and see you whenever I want...but I have hope that someday I'll be able to do that! But for now, I love reading your blog. Love you!

Katie M. Brown said...

don't lie.....
-ben

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...