Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, January 10, 2009

SNOW, SNOW , SNOW SOME MORE

The snow held off for so long here in Utah this winter and then there was this week. It snowed and snowed and snowed. Not only did it snow, but the snow has not melted. So instead of posting about all the things I dislike about the snow I decided to post about the one thing I love: SNOWSHOEING!!!

I have been snowshoeing four times since last Saturday. That is some kind of record for me. Last Saturday Sam, Katie, and I headed up the American Fork canyon for some Saturday morning exercise.



This was Sam's first time snowshoeing and now we have converted him to the sport. Sam is my new live in roommate. He is jobless and homeless, but at least not girlfriendless. He has been bumming on the love sack in my house. I won't let him sleep on the couch because it is not for sleeping. But beggars can't be picky and all we require of him in return is dish duty:)

It was beautiful out last Saturday and it felt so good to be out in the sun for a few hours. All my trips this week were at night. I love snowshoeing at night but nothing beats being out in the sun for a few hours. If it has to be cold I vote for snow because then I can at least exercise outside.




2 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Please, please someday can we go snowshoeing? I know this request may sound comical but I'd love to do it at least one more time in my life! With you of course. Maybe we could get Parley to do it? :) It looks like you had fun!

Ashleigh said...

I remember when we went snowshoeing and it was so fun...except the fact that my snowshoe didn't stay on at all. No worries because I got some good pictures and they made it to my scrapbook!!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...