Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A HOUSE FULL OF ADDICTS!!!!

Everyone has things that occupy their time, money, and attention. I always think it is intesting what these things are. This week the addictions of the people I live with have humored me so I thought I would share them with you.

Dr. Pepper - need I say more. I am sure this is obvious but this is Mikila's past, currrent, and future obsession. This is what gets her going in the morning. It's her pick-me-up and go to friend. I picked the picture that advertizeses all 23 flavors because she appreciates each and everyone of them. She has thought about quitting but she can't because of how it will effect her social life.



My brother Dan is an evil dude and he introduced our little happy home to prison break. He did this over Christmas break and we watched all of season 1 in three days. We were all adicted, but only Katie took it to the next level and watched seasons 2 and 3. Her current obsession though is with the guy pictured below, I can't remember his name. He's definitely hot, we are trying to help her recover:)



Our live in roommate Sam has an addiction as well. It occupies his thoughts, probably all the time, and his evening most days. We are suprised he doesn't go over his minutes on his phone with this one. But our little house likes Sam's addiction and approves, not that he cares what we think. In order to get privacy he travels from my bed and katie's and Mikila's airmattresses (yes they both sleep on air mattresses) to talk each night. We hope this addiction continues.



My long time obsession is exercise. I workout 5 days a week. I just feel better when I do. The stairstepper is my best friend in the winter, it helps control the love handles. When people ask if I am dating I tell them yes and his name is GYM, g-y-m, I spell it out for them. I mean I spend so much time there it might as well be.



And so you see we are a house full of addicts, but hey there could be worse addictions:)





8 comments:

Hepworth Family said...

I wish I could be more addicted to exercise...I wish you were here to help me out with that! Sam looks sooo good!

Than and Erica said...

Wentworth Miller...how can you forget?!?!

Angelee said...

Michael Scofield. Sam and I love Prison Break. However, I do like Linc more.

Sam and Amanda Brown said...

LaNell, I made it safely, sorry I didn't let you know...I hope you slept alright :) I will work on having a good weekend. Amanda and I had a good laugh at the blog.

Christina Updike said...

This is an awesome blog posting!!!

Mishie Moo said...

Tell Katie that I have a Buffy episode that stars her boy.
And I think it's our little addictions that make us exciting, unique individuals. Can someone please pass the chocolate ice cream?

Parley and Katie Call said...

Ol' Wentworth is hot. I've never even watched the darn show. But I could just stare at him. And Simon Baker...mmmmm.

Is Sam engaged yet? ;-)

PS-I had a good talk w/your mom at Christmas. She is so sweet.

earlh75 said...

I love 'addicts'! No matter what they do or like.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...