Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer Break

This week was packed with lots of various activities. I did the following:
  • Went to BYU mutiple times to work on some final details of my thesis
  • Went to the temple.
  • Had a hitch put on my car.
  • Biked 100 miles in three days.
  • Hiked the Y.
  • Cleaned the house.
  • Learned to make a new craft and then went wild because they are cute. I will post pictures once I decide where to put them.
  • Went to institute (don't die of shock).
  • Last but not least spent Friday and Saturday at Arches National Park.

Amber had Friday off and thought it would be fun to go to Arches. I agreed. We left Provo at 6:30am Friday and headed to Moab. We hiked aroun seven and a half miles each day. We hiked every hike in the park except three. We went wild. I am now worn-out. This is why I love summer. You can accomplish so much in one short week. Here is a little but of what we saw at Arches.

Amber taking a picture of Delicate arch through a no name arch

Me overlooking the valley

And some of the beautiful sites.

Fun week. Thankgoodness that tomorrow is the sabbath and I can rest. I hope next week is just as much fun!

6 comments:

Mikila said...

Seems like you left a few things out of the story. I'm happy in knowing that I received a personal & private showcase of your activities :) Thanks!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Great pictures!

Than and Erica said...

and you forgot that you had a hotdog lunch with me. apparently that is not as fun as arches national park. whatev. :)

Cameron and Katie said...

Lucky! I am so impressed by how much you pack into a week. There are some things to love about being a teacher, and the schedule is surely one of them.

Unknown said...

arches...
man, it's so beautiful there!
wow, i'm glad you're really livin up your summer. i'll be teaching summer school while you're out playing... boohoo.
hey, you still planning to come to ca for summer? email me, k?

Sharee said...

I hope to be like you when I grow up. I am glad you are enjoying your vacation.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...