Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, June 14, 2009

rain, rain, GO AWAY!

This picture explains all of last week!!

I biked 70 miles on Monday. I stopped at a gas station to buy some food and the lady said, "I just heard thunder are you gonna make it home before the storm." I replied that I hoped I would. Reality: NOPE!! Got poured on for 30 minutes. At one point before the rain I wondered how safe it is to be biking when you could see lightning.

That sums up the week. Lots of unpredicatable weather that really didn't allow me to do much. On a happier note I slept a ton and finally today I woke up and didn't feel sick. First time in like 10 days. I haven't felt horrible just lethargic accompanied with a sore throat.

And I must publicly thank Erica for rescuing me from biking in the rain, she deserves the thanks because it meant she was 20 minutes later to stand in line for KELLY then she would have otherwise been.

This week the weather guy predicts more sunshine. YIPEE!

1 comment:

Mikila said...

Wow, that it amazing, I didn't think Erica had it in her to go out of the way for someone instead of standing in line for Kelly :)Next time you go biking let me know, I would love to sit in your basket and eat a candy bar while you peddle :)

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...