Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

life

Well last week went flying by and I didn't even post. My family was here and we had fun playing games, shopping, and visiting. My Aunt Virginia came as well. That was a real treat! It was tons of fun, but I didn't take one single picture.


Yesterday I defended my thesis. It went suprisingly well. I have some changes to make and hope to have this thing behind me by the end of the week. In all honestly it will probably not be completely done until next week.


Meanwhile Caleb stayed in Utah while my parents headed home. Poor boy had to go to my defense yesterday. It took three hours. I think he was a little BORED.

I wanted to make it up to him today and so we hiked the Y.

He made it to the top. He only said "what the freak" and "holy crap" a few times. The Y is straight uphill. It is a short but vigorous hike. Caleb did great!!

We set a record pace for getting back to the car. I had to run down the entire way to keep up with the kid. We had a good time. He sweat so much I almost didn't let him back in my car, but I am getting over the new car thing so I didn't make him walk home.

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Congratulations on the thesis defense, LaNell! That's so awesome that you're done. It's the best feeling!

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

Nice work with the thesis! You're the bomb.com!!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Congrats, I can't believe you're at the end!

I also can't believe you conned another innocent victim to hike to the Y. Well, maybe I can. Oh, the memories. :)

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...