Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Graduation


My Mom came out for my graduation this week. It was so fun to have her here. We went shopping and just hung out which was nice. It was also a good week for her to be here because we got to be around when Sam came home from a date with Amanda engaged (they are getting married October 9th).

This time around we skipped the big graduation in the Marriot Center and just attended my department graduation on Friday. It was fun to wear the hood for graduate students it really makes the outfit look so much nicer.

Graduating in the summer is nice because there aren't as many people and so the ceremony was pretty short.

Katie and my mom were my fans. Katie is so thoughtful, she brought beautiful flowers. Dan could have come but he said will you be mad if I don't come. I obviously said no so he knew he was off the hook. I can't blame him they are pretty boring!

I was just really glad my Mom was able to come out. We had a great time. We missed my Dad but his health just isn't good enough to be making trips back and forth to Utah.

And last but not least my "riding the cougar" picture for Jana.

12 comments:

Angelee said...

I'm so proud of you LaNell.

jana said...

Way to go Lan! I am proud of you, you ride the cougar very well. And congrats on being a Master. (maybe I'll post my riding the cougar picture just for funs.

Sharee said...

Hooray! Congratulations LaNell! I am so happy for you. You truly inspire me.

shauna said...

Congratulations! I was just wondering the other day if Sam was going to marry that girl in all the pictures but I didn't want to ask. Congratulations to him, too!

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so proud of you. Now you can come visit. :)

katie said...

Awesome LaNell! Congrats!!!!!!

Mikila said...

Hot dog, you really did it!!! Good job Master Brown!! The pic of you and your mom is great!!

Mikila said...

Hot dog to you to Sam Bone :) !!!

Big Mama said...

Yahoo!! You did it! You are amazing! Congratulations! Way to go in using your time and talents wisely! You rock!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Awesome girl! I am proud of you. Although it's no surprise; I knew you could do it! I'm so glad you had fun w/your mom. Congrats to you and to Sam too.

Julianne said...

Congratulations, LaNell! And good luck with school this year. Hopefully it seems like cake after the last couple.

Sarah and Mark said...

Congrats LaNell!! Way to go to it till the end. You are right, the gown looks better with the hood. Good luck with school this year!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...