Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Annual Timp Hike


This is my fifth or sixth summitt of Mt Timpanogos. It is such a beautiful hike and it can easily be done in one day. This year Amber and I hiked it in 7 hours and even ran some of the way. We were no match for the triathletes that biked to the trailhead and ran the entire hike, but hey we were not in too much pain at the end of the day!!
Overall it was a great way to spend our Saturday. We even saw a moose and a few mountain goat. One mountain goat was up on the summitt. It was crazy to watch how he just climbed so effortlessly.

4 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

How cool. Someday I'd love to go on a hike with you. :) Wouldn't that be awesome. I almost called you tonight, but it was 11 your time and I thought you'd be in bed. I should have just called, now we keep playing phone tag! :)

Mikila said...

I want to throw up! Running up a mountain would cause me to use 4 letter words non stop! Good job.

Christina Updike said...

So fun!!! I love this hike. I hadn't missed a year until I moved to Indiana. I am so glad that you had a great time! (You are one tough cookie to run it though!)

Liz and Kevin said...

I wish we lived closer to you. We would be hiking with you! You are awesome at being active. I'm glad I have Kev to motivate me.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...