Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Temple

On Friday October 9th Sam and Amanda got married. The sealing was nice, the weather was tolerable, and it was a great day.

Amanda and Sam were so happy. And CUTE!

The past few weeks have been really stressful for Sam and thankfully Friday was not he just enjoyed himself and his new bride.

Ben and Katie as well as Anthony were all missed.

I always think it feels weird to do a sibling shot and family shot when everyone can't be there. But that is life.

I love the brown skirt I bought for the occasion. I splurged a little on it but it was totally worth it. I love it. You can kind of see it in this shot with the siblings.

Sam's parents. Thankfully my Dad's body cooperated and he felt decent the whole trip. I mean he was his usual grumpy/joking self so we consider that good. He got sleep every night which is really important for Him. We will see how he is as he recovers from the long but quick trip.

The brothers.

Me and my parents waiting while the photographer is working his magic.

And some people felt left out and so they wanted a picture knowing it would most likely end up here.

Sam and Joel came to the wedding as well. Caleb was real excited to see them.

2 comments:

Justin and LeAnne said...

Sam looks so happy. Looks like it was a great day!

Parley and Katie Call said...

I was excited to see these pictures! They are a beautiful couple! REally, they just look so happy. Amanda's dress is beautiful too. I"m glad your dad did ok.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...