Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Consolation


My team plays today in our end of the year tournament. This year they peaked at the right time. They are playing for the consolation championship. They lost their first game to Timpview but have won all the games since. I hope they can pull off the win today. Today is officially my last day of basketball for this year. Win or lose the season is over.

I have been playing lots of basketball and a little soccer on my own as well. I think these two sports make the Utah winters bearable. Especially this year because there has not really been enough snow to snowshoe.

I took Friday off work. I am going to Vegas to hang out with Katie. That means lots of sleep, warm weather, and shopping at our favorite stores. Yea I can't wait for the break. I think I am getting old because the thing I get the most excited about is sleeping in:)

5 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Well, I wish sometimes that we weren't so content to just rest, but hey, it makes us happy. You are coming to the right place if you want to relax! :) Hopefully the weather will be nice for you.

Angelee said...

what a nice birthday getaway. hope you have a good time. i wish i were there having a good time with you...oh well. enjoy.

Big Mama said...

Amen sistah!! Sleep rocks!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Sorry I'm a little late... but I didn't forget. I was thinking about you all friday! Cause you know, the 12th is the best date ever! Love LaNell! Hope you had fun in Vegas!

Big Mama said...

Uh... I meant to say Love you LaNell. Ya, I'm a little sleep deprived!

Melissa said...

Emery Lemon So,you don't like to play with pepole?Bring a socer ball tonhght and mayby we can pass.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...