Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life

i wake up exhausted everyday and just wish i could sleep in
basketball, between coaching and playing i feel like it consumes my life
can't wait for presidents weekend i am going to vegas
saw leap year this weekend, surprisingly very good and clean
wish it would snow so i could snowshoe
i am very confused why girls where spandex to school under their jeans, weird?
i am eating spinach salads everyday to be "healthier"
my new favorite salad topping is blue cheese and this salad dressing
bought a treadmill i think i will cancel my gym membership
i am addicted to college basketball, i can't get enough, watch it every night during my down time
i turn 30 next week, now that is crazy

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Breathe. Everything is going to be okay. I'm right behind you on the 30 thing.

Melissa said...

Oh, and Emery says you don't look that old. "She looks like she's 26."

Parley and Katie Call said...

Can we have a 30th b-day party down here?? :) Pretty please? Ok, it can be low key and only involve Ross & TJ's if you want. Don't worry, The only thing that ages us right now is the fact that we aren't glued to phones, texting all day...other than that and my arthritis I feel pretty young...and you do so much I think you keep yourself youthful!

PS-maybe the girls are trying to make a cheap version of Spanx. How's that for old, I bought myself one for Christmas. Shhh. :)

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...