Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, February 26, 2010

Am I to old for this?

I think these little half beenies are so cute. I really like them and have seen them all around. I finally found one to purchase. I was a little hesitant to wear it at first because I thought maybe I am too old for this but I just think they are so cute. So I wear mine anyways.

However, I am too old to be eating out as much as I did around my birthday. Wow I realized why I always gain weight leading up to Easter. It all starts with my birthday. Keep me outta the restaurants for a while. I had a number of very fun birthday dinner so thanks to everyone that took me out. (Katie don't hate me for putting up this picture but it is the only one I had on my camera.) Yes we each had our own pizza. It was so we didn't have to cook dinner on Sunday.

6 comments:

Christina Updike said...

You are not too old . . . it totally looks cute on you!!

Kriss said...

I know people that are older than you that wear those beanie things. Knock yourself out, you're not old!

beks27 said...

Happy Birthday Lanell! And I love the beanie.

The Robins Nest said...

The hat is great!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Angelee said...

katie is going to kill you

Parley and Katie Call said...

I don't care about the picture. But I do think it's funny you felt the need to justify we each had our own pizza! They are small pizzas. I'm not ashamed to say I could have eaten the whole thing in one night, esp since it was GF. Mmmm

What you should be ashamed of is the sundae :)

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...