Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break

It is officially over. Time goes too fast. I only have the weekend left and then it is back to the grind. So sad. My trip home was nice. The drive not as bad as I thought it would be. The highlights were:

1. Seeing my relatives on Easter Sunday. That was something I didn't know would happen.
2. Seeing my niece
3. Helping my Dad search for the perfect tractor.
4. Watching Glee with Caleb, Mom, and Dad.
5. Actually getting to sleep in a bed. Thanks Mom, she kicked Caleb to the living room.
6. Biking to Chico, the weather was perfect as an added bonus.
7. Shopping at Sierra Trading Post in Reno on my way home.
8. Listening to Ben tell Aaron he has sucked at being a man his whole life. Who says that?
9. My Mom making caramel popcorn twice.
10. Buying four books at Costco. I have already read two of them and they were great.
11. Going to McDonalds with Aaron, Alicia, and Angelee and kids. Have not eaten there in years.
12. Seeing my Dads eyebrows. Those things are wild. None of the pictures do them justice.

I had a list of everything I needed to get done today. Instead I read all day. Ok I did two loads of laundry as well. It felt really good to really relax and sleep in. Here are a few pictures from the trip.




4 comments:

Amanda said...

Luccky, I want to play in CA

Muriel said...

I haven't seen your mom and day forever! They look great, please tell them hi for me!

Misty said...

The last stretch to the end of the school year!! We can make it! Go teachers!

Lanenga Family said...

Love the last picture--so funny! Glad you had a nice break!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...