Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

what's up


  • Went to this movie in 3D. It was GREAT! But even more great was that I wore the glasses out of the theater to annoy Dan. We ran into some of his animation buddies. He might have been a little embarrassed but hey I wanted to view the world in 3D!
  • Have called 911 2x in the past 5 days. That is a little much. One was for a teacher and one was for an athlete. I didn't actually make the call , I was the 1st responder, but told someone else to. Yikes!! I realized I need to get a CPR key-chain mask. I don't think I could do CPR on someone without it. Hopefully I never have to find out. One thing you learn in these situations is how you can easily become emotionally detached and just work on helping the victim.
  • Spring in Utah totally plays with your emotions: biking one day, snowshoeing the next
  • I am at parent teacher conferences and I am BORED!! So I bought some new camping gear. Can't wait to try it out.
  • I am coaching track. It hasn't been to bad. I have one set of parents that don't like that I make their kids run before we throw the shot putt but what do you do. Everyone can't always be happy.
  • Spring break is next week and I am going to California. Please no rain. I just want to sleep in and bike. Oh, and visit family and friends!
  • I have already started a countdown to summer (shocking I know), I am just so pumped that I don't have school this summer. It is going to be great.

5 comments:

Sharee said...

We are enjoying our weather here, hope you get some nice weather soon. You are an inspriation to me and I will be doing my first 5k this month. In fact I am doing a whole series where they have one every month here on post. I am excited.

Melissa said...

Yea for summer!

Liz and Kevin said...

I was hoping they were not your sunglasses!

Big Mama said...

Wow... so much going on! Glad you get to have fun! So last night you were in every single dream that I had. Well, there were only 3 that I remember but I thought it was interesting. I woke up thinking about you and yearning to hang out with you. hahaha Anyway, just thought I'd tell you. Hope all is well and I hope you have a great week!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Love your "everyone can't always be happy" quote...it's so true but ESPECIALLY when it comes to crazy students and even crazier parents.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...