Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, April 26, 2010

Looking Forward To . . . . . .

The end of track season on Thursday, it actually went by really fast and I am really glad I decided to coach



Am I aloud to say the end of the school year? 5 weeks to go!!

Biking, biking, and more biking

Using the new backpacking gear I bought

KAYAKING

Family vacation in June

What I am not looking forward to is Alpine Days. I am looking forward to it because it is the last meet of the season but there are two things I am anxious about

1. The stupid coaches relay. I hate that thing because I am no sprinter

2. Getting dunked. Rain is in the forecast and I fear the kids will not be stopped.

1 comment:

Christina Updike said...

LaNell . . . you are my hero and inspiration. You do all of the things I wish that I could do! I love your sense of adventure! What a great summer you will have!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...