Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, September 26, 2011

Funny?

So at the Relief Society General meeting I was taking notes and flipping through my notes from a year ago. The book I take notes in is also my journal. Now I am not your normal journal writer. I used to be really good at keeping a journal but since my mission I have not been great at it. A couple of years ago at an FHE I attended (don't die of shock) the lesson was on journaling and it was suggested to write down three things you are thankful for each day. Now that was journaling I could get behind. My main issue with writing was that I felt like I do a lot of the same things everyday. So now I write three things, most days, and I really like it. Ok so back to the broadcast I was reading through my three things from last year at the same time, day of the broadcast and I had to laugh. Saturday for the first time this year I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I love them and they are one of my favorite fall treats. So the funny thing is that last year on the exact same Saturday I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Good to know I am doing the exact same things a year later. That made me laugh.

2 comments:

shauna said...

why ruin a good thing? Pumpkin cookies before the RS meeting sounds like a great tradition.

Nancy Webb said...

I bought pumpkin cookies last Saturday but I suppose that doesn't quite count - but they are still good.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...