Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Remeber when . . . .

  • I wasn't going to buy anymore Easter candy
  • I was going to stop drinking diet cherry pepsi
  • I was going to fast for 24 hours (but I had to make ice cream for a dessert)

You probably don't but I sure do and I failed at all of those this week. My conclusion = I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL!!!! Awesome.

I now have the Kindle fire. That really is awesome. My other Kindle stopped functioning but I bought the extended warranty and so I got a gift card in the mail for the original price and it was only $40 to upgrade to the fire. That was pretty exciting.

I have a headache just thinking about this upcoming week. Monday=teacher meetings until 5, Tuesday and Wednesday=parent teacher conferences, and Thursday=tri-track meet. Can I take Friday off? This is going to be the longest week ever. Good thing I bought some diet cherry pepsi I am so going to need it.

Definitely starting the countdown to spring break. I am pretty sure I am going on a cruise. So excited, can't wait. I just want to soak up the sun.

The weather has been amazing. Friday I hiked the Y, Saturday I played ultimate frisbee and biked. That is something I have been loving:)


3 comments:

Katie M. Brown said...

haha ben and i talk about the same thing....he doesn't have any self control either. i told him i wanted to make muddy buddies and he begged me not to, because he would eat the entire bowl...

Christina Updike said...

You are so not alone . . . I have zero self control! **I have already eaten 2 bags (pretty much all by myself) of those yummy easter egg candy! I just think you are awesome!

Unknown said...

I have no self control either. like none.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...