Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, June 3, 2012

100 miles

 100 miles in a long way!! But not quite as annoying as trying to organize your pictures on blogger. I want to kill someone, it should not be so complicated.

Saturday was the 25th annual Little Red Riding Hood Century in Cache Valley. The weather was amazing as was the ride.

Me and Amber ready to roll! Notice all those threatening clouds in the background.

At the rest stops they served Oreos with peanut butter on them. I tried one. A little to rich for me but people seemed to love it.
 

 Amber tried it out as well. We both only ate one of those.
I felt great the entire ride. I was happy with my speed. The views are amazing and it is always fun to be out biking with 3600 other women. 

It was Hippie themed, a little weird but fun. I wanted a picture of the finish line and this random family ended up in it, kind of funny.
Here is my I am so tired picture. I took it to mock Anthony. My butt is a little sore from being in the saddle but other than that I feel really good. We will see how I feel on my bike tomorrow.
 Little Red is a fun ride. This was my third time participating and I have enjoyed it each year. It really is fun to just meet people while biking and to hear their stories. It is not a race by any means.

Amber and I happy to be done. I feel like the random lady that took the picture should have said how about you un-tuck your jersey and zip it up a little bit. Oh well it was really hot but look at the cool bike decorated with flowers instead!




1 comment:

Than and Erica said...

congrats lanell! 100 miles is a long way since i rode like 5 on my bike with my kids and I was thinking...wow...we rode 5 miles!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...