Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Family

 Here are some of the family shots we got. I am sure I will put more up. The more people you have the trickier it is to get one good photo.
My Parents
The boys doing the chicken dance. It was quite funny even for someone who does not watch arrested development.
 My cousin Cody took the pictures I am posting today. Maybe some other day I will post the ones from my camera.

 At the family reunion we played some home run derby.......obviously I won.
 Kidding, I could not even get it over the fence. LAME!!!!

We all got together for my Grandma's birthday. Here she is with all of her kids
 The whole group attempting a normal shot
 And then the goofy shot......good times.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...