Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

School Ended

Moki joined me the last day of school. As you can see my students loved her.
It's summer!!!! I love summer but this one started out super busy. I like busy but I still feel like I haven't caught up on my sleep. The reasons: 1. I am coaching JV Basketball next year and so I have been doing basketball all summer 2. I want to attempt to do a half ironman and so I have been training 3. Outside of all my training I am still trying to get my puppy some exercise. YIKES, it has been busy. At some point I must plan girls camp.
 Moki is actually usually behind me when we rollerblade but here I let her pass me. I was trying to capture all the cotton in the air but I failed.

I did make a Costco run and buy these amazing bowls. They are stack-able and they don't slide. really nice. Dan had a set and when he moved out I needed my own.
 Moki's ears were feeling really fat. Her breed is prone to ear infections and so I was worried. I went to the vet and it turns out she just had some major mattes. I now have a comb so I can solve the problem on my own. All this hair was off of her ears. nasty!
 Sometimes you are just so tuckered out.
 And sometimes it is good to feel the wind in your face, especially if you a re a dog.
 I hit up seven peaks with Samanda. It was fun to play with Andrew.

I raided the closet at the high school and found some sweet shorts to wear.
I am excited to be coaching at the high school I have already loved working with older and more skilled athletes. It will be a different time commitment but I am excited. Summer started off busy but I am loving it.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...