Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, June 28, 2013

I wasn't prepared

 I was not prepared for google reader to be done.....what the heck! I knew it was happening sometime but not so soon. DANG!

 I was also not adequately prepared for the vigorous high school basketball summer coaching schedule. Oh my! Baptism by fire and I even missed a week and a half in June. This week we have been at the South Town Expo Center playing games all day. When I say all day I mean 10-15 hour days. It has been insane. We mean coaching a minimum  of 6 games a day. Exhausting! I will say it is awesome to see so many kids playing basketball. There are 25 courts set up. It is crazy.

I love seeing are athletes grow and get better. You can't play 8 to 12 games per player and not get better. So there were lots of pros I am just tired. Yesterday I think I got dehydrated. I started to have a really bad headache at around 8:30 pm. Driving home at 10:30 I started to wonder if I could make it home. I made it and fell into the LUV sac. Layed there for a little while while I realized that once I stood up I was going to throw-up. Finally I just stood up, ran to the bathroom, threw up twice, drank tons of water, took a shower, got some IB profen and went to bed. I slept as long as I could and somehow functioned today aware that I need to drink more. So Yeah it has been a long week. One more day to go.

I have not posted any pictures really from my trip. Here is round 1, well 2 because I did post about Caleb's setting apart. These are not in order because I am not feeling like that is necessary.


My cousin Cody and I woke up super early Sunday and hiked black butte. It was a moderate hike with great views. It felt good to just get out and move a little after being on vacation and eating way too much.
 Braxton and Andrew both loved playing in the water. These two boys are so cute and so happy. I love these pictures. They make me smile!
Moki's hair was a little bit of a nightmare in California.  I love taking her to my parents because she can play outside and go crazy but I seriously was picking 100 stickers a day off of her. Finally I just got her groomed and I was really happy with the result.
My dad likes Moki.

These two boys in the swing were so cute.
 We spent a few days at a cabin in McCloud. All of my Dad's siblings and children were there. It was really fun. Beautiful views, a little cooler weather, good food, and good times. We were really close to Mt. Shasta.
 It's on my bucket list to hike some day. Anyone interested.....anyone?

Olivia is such a stinker she refused to give me good smiles. I love this girl but she can be SASSY!
 Remember that I went hiking Sunday morning. Well prior to this trip I called all my brothers and told them to bring their suits so we could get a family picture. No biggie right?????? Wrong, it was wailing and gnashing of teeth, but in the end they all came through. Well I happened to forget Anthony was leaving town early Sunday and went hiking before the picture. It almost didn't happen. Let me tell you that would have been BAD! And I wouldn't have gotten this little gem.
 I love love love those boys.

Aaron and I tore it up at Wits, Wagers, and Family. It is a really fun game Samanda got my parents for Christmas.
 Sometimes I am a bad aunt and buy treats before dinner. I just can't resist this cutie.
 And Andrews little front teeth kill me.
 Saying goodbye to Caleb. See you in two years buddy!
 We played some softball and I thought I would post the picture Dan should have used as his profile picture. I made it way cooler.
 Saying goodbyes are always the hardest.
 More to come later. My good camera died and I forgot to charge the battery. I know you can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures and miss everybody already. Boo!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...