Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, January 16, 2014

 It has been quite warm for January. I am grateful for that! Last week was great. I ate well, I exercised well. I was super productive. This week has been the opposite. It just started off bad and today was the first time it felt a little better. I was sick on Sunday, Slipped on the ice running Monday morning, dislocated my shoulder Monday at basketball. One of those days that while driving home I was laughing at how pathetic I felt so that I would not cry. Not because I was sad but because it was so frustrating. The light at the end of the tunnel is that the high school girls are playing some amazing basketball right now! It has been super fun to watch and coach.

On Saturday I did finish the quilt for Anthony I started 3 years ago when he was on his mission. Moki has this thing where she wants to be right in the middle of any project I am working on. It's a little obnoxious. The quilt is so warm. I didn't really want to give it to him.
 I went to Dick's Sporting Goods to buy a couple of things and found the best deal ever. A hoodie that was on sale and then 50% off of the sale price. It was originally around $90 and I think I paid $27. Still a lot for a hoodie but it is amazing. I think I have worn it everyday for two weeks. I eventually went and got another one because let's be real I can't wear the same hoodie every day to work. So uncool.

 Moki is so funny. She is so lazy in the mornings. I mean in her defense it is 5:40am but seriously she lays around all day. This morning she covered her eyes when I turned the lights on. I was laughing so hard.
 A close up because what dog does that? She is something else.
I feel bad because she has been neglected this week. Her little boyfriend Titan that she plays with while I am at basketball was neutered and so she has had to stay home this week. She has had a lot of lonely time. I know she is fine but I do feel bad. She will be excited to get to play next week.
She is so cute.

We also got out and snowshoed last Saturday. We definitely could use some new snow around here. The weather has been beautiful and it is so depressing to see the sun shining all day at work knowing it will be dark when I finally get to head home. Can't wait for longer days and more free time. Until then I am hoping to have a better week starting now.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...