Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Just a few pictures

I babysat Andrew on Saturday and I took a couple pictures of him with my nice camera. I am glad he motivates me to get it out. As a side note one of my lenses wore out. It needs to be replaced, so expensive. Such a bummer. Luckily I have a couple back ups:)

One exchange went something like this. Hey there is Aunt LaNell's phone!!!!!!
Is she looking at me? Yes, dang it.
 Well I am pretty cute so I will pretend like we didn't just make eye contact and go for it anyways.
 Yes it's mine! Wait why is she still looking at me.
 I don't care I must play with it.
 Everyone needs to calm down I know how to use a phone.
 This kid is so funny. He makes me laugh every time I see him. He was trying to be so sneaky. It all went down in slow motion. Love this little boy!

Here are a few more. . . . . .

I really wanted to take him to the park. So I bundled him up and we walked there only to learn that everything was covered in frost. Obviously I don't have children. He fell asleep on the way home. What an angel.
 Then he woke up and his cheeks were so rosy and he was so happy
so we took some more pictures
 So handsome, but not quite ready to smile yet
 It is so fun to watch how he learns and explores the world.
He is so innocent and I love it. I hope everyone always treats him well.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...