Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hoover Dam and Vegas

On the way back to Utah we stopped at the Hoover Dam. It was a really nice evening and we were there right as the sun was going down.
 There is a welcome to Arizona sign right by where we were taking pictures of the dam!
I was so tired but I decided to call Katie Call and see if she was in town anyway. You can sleep anytime so might as well visit with friends when you are close to them. Luckily she didn't have plans and we were able to have dinner and watch Meet the Mormons. So fun!
 I don't get to see this girl enough. We spent so much time together in college. I miss our late night chats and all the laughing we did.

We had the theater to ourselves. Yes I wore my ugly flower shirt. I don't really like this shirt without a jacket but it was the only clean shirt I had.
I was so happy I met up with Katie. I was so so so tired the next day but it was worth it.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...