Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Not skipping Thanksgiving

I did it, I set up for Christmas really early. Probably too early, but I have loved having my house decorated. I looked at the calendar last week and realized Thanksgiving is so late. I am leaving town. The weekend before I will be getting ready to leave town. So last weekend I decided to decorate. It has been so fun to sit and read or check social media by the tree lights.
 The thing that takes so long about setting up Christmas is that I like to clean as I go.

My aunt Virgina made me this adorable quilt and Target provided the adorable pillow.
I totally bought a train for around my tree because I knew Andrew would love it. YES, I KNOW I HAVE PROBLEMS.....it's fine!!!! Moki is not so sure about the train.
Andrew loved it though.
He kept telling me thank you over and over. He is so sweet.
I seriously am in love with this boy. Then we went to Dan's for dinner. After Andrew, Amanda, and I decorated a gingerbread house. Thank you Costco.
 Andrew was not allowed to eat the hard candy but I let him lick all the pieces. So funny.
He might be a little young for this activity but it gave us something to do since it gets dark so early.

Moki and I have enjoyed quiet time in the living room every night.
Yes we are bundled up because I don't turn up the heat.

Even though my house is all ready for Christmas I am not one to skip Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving and the opportunities to reflect on blessings....oh and eating all that yummy food. I am just relieved I can more fully enjoy the holiday season now.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...