The Wednesday I got back I had an all day meeting up in Murray for work. I was really close to Sam and Amanda's so I stopped in and visited Andrew on the way home. He tried on his Halloween costume for me!
Somehow I made my way up to Murray two more times the same week. Once for Amanda's Halloween concert, she plays in the Murray symphony, and then again on Sunday for Andrews birthday party.
Here we are at the concert.
Moki and I got out to rollerblade a couple of times. The weather in Utah this fall has been remarkable.
This year I dressed up for Halloween at school. My first time ever. I am not a lover of Halloween so this was huge for me. I was Po from Kung Fu Panda.
Other noteworthy things:
- I forced myself to go to a mid-singles Halloween party. I am still alive!
- Moki and I hiked way above the Y today
- Google fiber was installed in my house today
- Dinner with co-workers
- made caramel apples at Andrews birthday party. Katie taught me how to make my grandma's caramel. Let me tell you that they were AMAZING!
- Skyped with Ben and Katie's family. Ben and Olivia had birthdays this week!