Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Mostly for the pictures

Here is a post dedicated to pictures I want printed in my blog book. It did snow once so far this year. Here is the proof. It didn't stop us from hiking the Y!
 I did my hair curly one day...doing my hair is a good reason to document.
 An early Saturday morning at the temple. Love this place.
 Moki and I chilling after work. I could get use to this view.
The weather has still been so amazing. We have had lots of great evening hikes.
 One day I left Moki out tied to the banister while I went to work. She chewed through the leash and I came home to this....
 I am only putting up pictures of two of the five places she left a mark.
Back in the crate while I am at work for her. PUNK!

Me and Moki like to match sometimes.
Sunday dinners are always fun with these people.
Is this little guy not the cutest thing you have ever seen?
 Moki is obsessed with the train when it is moving.
 Magformers are always a favorite. Look at that concentration.
I really enjoy this view.
 The picture above shows the amazing quilt my Aunt Virginia made me. The picture below shows the wall hanging my grandma Brown made me. I am seriously loving both of them.
 I hosted a Wassail party for the Relief Society. Seriously so fun. We had lots of chocolate options.
 Some cookies and mandarins. I never got a picture of the wassail, I didn't make it but it was delicious.
 Monday night me and some co-workers went and visited another co-worker who was diagnosed with brain cancer. Seriously so crappy.
It was a great visit but last week was full of rough news. A 30 year old dad in my ward was diagnosed with colon cancer. Then my co-worker age 35, 3 kids, with stage 4 brain cancer. It really starts to put life into perspective. My thoughts and prayers have been with their families.

Tonight Moki and I got out on the Bonneville Shoreline Trail. We ran down and then turned around and got to look at the most amazing sunset our jog back to the car.
 So Beautiful
 Moki has a billion stickers as we I type because she wasn't on the trail much at all.
 Look how obedient she is sometimes.
I am loving this warm weather!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...