Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Little Sewing

I got my sewing machine out and sewed a couple of things. I have a long list of things I need to finish. It is pathetic really. I had to make Moki a stocking. Luckily I already had some dog material. They are little Scotties but it works.
I ordered this fun bike material to make pillows for bike room. It has been sitting in a closet for a really long time. I finally broke down and made the pillows. It was a pattern off pinterest and it was super easy.
They are a little wild but they match the room and spark it up so they are fine for now. I still have a bunch of partially finished projects all over my guest room. Hoping to make a dent in them over the next Holiday break!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...