Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Birthday

My birthday was GREAT!!!!! Thanks to so many awesome people. Obviously I took the day off work. And the bonus was that it was a Friday. I started the day off by hiking up Millcreek Canyon with Moki. The great thing about it was that we were having an awful inversion in the city and getting above all the gunk was the perfect way to start my day!
 Blue skies for days!!!!
 Then I took a quick shower at Katie and Nancy's and headed to grab Andrew and hit up the aquarium. Dan couldn't resist the chance to go to the aquarium so he hijacked my birthday date.
 It was lots of fun and Andrew did really well.
 He loved the bridge and just running around being the center of attention.
It was a fun couple of hours. After the aquarium we went back to Nancy's and watched The Good Dinosaur. Emerson joined us for the movie so their parents could have some time to themselves.
 He fell asleep for me. Nothing like snuggling cute little babies.
 I also got to Facetime with my dad for a few minutes which was nice. He is still in the hospital so it is always good to see and talk to him.

After my time in Salt Lake I headed to Jana's and her and Ben took me out to dinner. Those two are the best!!!! They always make sure I feel spoiled on my birthday and it is just so fun to live close to them. I feel so blessed to have so many good people and things in my life.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...