Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Catching up the past month and a half

Oh boy!!!!!! Where does time go. This post will be the random happenings the last month and a half and then I will do a couple of other posts with more specific stuff. Yikes. I have got to make blogging a little more of a priority, mainly because it is my journal.

I finished two baby quilts. One was way over due and one was for my new niece Katelyn Mae.

 She is adorable. Man I wish I lived closer. I haven't had the chance to pounce on her yet but spring break can't come soon enough.
 Caleb cut his hair. he looks so nice, should have done that for Aaron's wedding.....just saying.
 Emerson is adorable.


 January And the beginning of February produced some great snow. I snowshoed with different co-workers and Amber. So much fun.
 Moki loves the snow. This was when we were up Sothfork one day right after a sow storm and we got to break trail the entire time. So awesome.
 This was up Rock Canyon. It was absolutely beautiful with all the snow.
Moki sometimes has to sprint back to me and make sure I am still coming because I am so much slower than her.
 Alpine loop.


 I have enjoyed taking baths in Epsom Salt. I may or may not be obsessed.
 This year I actually remembered to get my bike tuned up in February when the tune-ups are half off at Mad Dog Cycles......go me.
 Rachelle and I went Rock Canyon to the campground on a day off from school. The view and sun was amazing.

 I love my students health goal for the month. I am going to try and balance my water and soda.....love it.
I also did class evaluations that are required and it was so fun to see what the kids think about my class. One of my favorite free responses was - If I am being perfectly honest there is not one single thing I like about this class. Well thank you very much for your honesty. It really was a great experience. The kids were honest and it was a chance for me to see the things they like and the things they wish were different. The good news is some of the changes they suggested are easy and can happen. I really do love my job. There are hard days but the kids are so fun and I just adore them....most of the time:)

And I never sit down when I am teaching. I really really try not too because let's be honest all the girls want to do is sit down. I was so behind on my grading that I graded stuff while they were playing tournament games. I have never done this before, in 11 years of teaching, and wouldn't you know it's the day a co-worker comes in. Not only does she come in she takes a picture. Man I am lame.....

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...