Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Birthdays and Halloween

Two of my favorite people have birthdays in October: Olivia and Andrew. Olivia turned seven and Andrew turned four. I was in California on Andrews actual birthday but Sam sent me this AMAZING picture. I am in love with it. 
I really struggled with what to get Olivia for her birthday this year. I had in my mind what I wanted to get her but I couldn't find it in my price range. In the end I got her a hoodie that she loved and the Simon says game I used to love as a kid.
 
 
We celebrated Andrews birthday after fall break. The same night we also went to Amanda's orchestra concert. It was Halloween themed and the little kids wore costumes.
 
There was a real cute darth Vader.

On Fridays me and the boys PE teacher wear crazy socks. Leading up to Halloween I wore these gems.
 
Jana and I did our traditional hand out candy at her house while Ben trick or treats. I love that tradition. I am also trying to learn a new dance every year to teach my class in Halloween. Since I was a ghostbusters this year that was the song we danced to!
 
I bought a massive pumpkin to carve for Halloween. Andrew helped me carve it. He fell in love with it so he ended up taking it home. It was a cute pumpkin.
 
 
 
We loved our pumpkin!!!! You can see the excitement in his face.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...