Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Moab with Anthony

Anthony and I went to Moab at the beginning of November. I was supposed to run a half marathon. Because I started lifting weights I have not been running like I should, so I bailed on the half, did a 5k with Moki and tons of hiking with Anthony. It was fun to hang out with him so much.
 
So excited to be getting out of Provo. It was the weekend before basketball tryouts so I knew I needed a break.
 
We started the morning off by hiking Corona Arch. It's a dog friendly trail, which is so nice. I ran with Moki before and then we did this three mile hike and she was content to just hang out and rest the rest of the day. That was nice because we headed to Arches National Park after and dogs aren't allowed on the trails there.
 
Delicate arch is a beauty. Another relatively easy three mile hike!
Then we drove to Devils Garden and hiked to a few arches on that trail.

 Anthony was in a great mood considering the fact that we were doing lots of hiking.
 
The wether was overcast and quite lovely. After devils garden we hit up the windows section in Arches national park. I did a couple short hikes by myself so I could get some more miles.

Such a beautiful park!!!

We went to Balance rock for pictures at sunset to finish off the day.

 It was a short but busy weekend. So glad Anthony was willing to join me!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...