Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Fall Break

Fall break came at a great time. I was so ready for a break from school. I love my job but breaks are always nice. This year Nancy, Katie and I traveled to California. It was a short trip but I am glad we were able to go.
 
My dad is finally home and it was nice to see how my mom and him are doing everything. They have a system down that seems to be working. It is not an easy thing, being a caregiver. But he is so appreciative of everything anyone does to help him. It's hard to see my dad needing so much help but I am grateful he has so many people that love him and are willing to sacrifice to help him. It really is a village of people offering support.
 
Aaron, Jacklynn, her dad Matt and I all hiked feather falls. I did the nine mile route. It was great. I love that hike.
This was my first time doing this route and it was really nice.

We played games. I got to see Angelee and Mikila. We did a little yard work and just hung out. The highlight was going to Lodi for Olivia's soccer game.
 
 Ben is the coach. He did a great job!
 
Olivia was soooo excited that Moki came to her game. Ben and Katie's kids love Moki!!!!
 After the game we all went out to eat. My parents recently got a wheelchair accessible van and so my dad was able to come to. His first outing that wasn't to a doctor appointment so that was real nice.
 I love these kids and sure wished they lived closer.
 
Fun at their house after
 
It was tons of driving but so worth it. 

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...