Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, February 25, 2018

My Birthday

How am I so old? It is crazy. I don't feel old except in the morning when I first wake up. I wake up pretty stiff most mornings. I had a good birthday. I woke up early and worked out, I worked, that is unusual for me, then Anthony and Caleb joined me and we swam in the Homestead Crater in Midway, I made them dinner at my house and had a city league basketball game. It was a pretty typical day and that was great!

The Homestead Crater was pretty cool. The crater is 200 ft deep. The water is around 90 degrees year around. This was activity I have been wanting to do for awhile so Anthony and Caleb were nice to join me. It is a little creepy in there. It is dark and misty, but the water is amazing.
 You have to wear life jackets which is a bummer but it was still fun.

You pay your money and then you get to float for 40 minutes. The water has a bunch of minerals in it too. The nice thing was that it did not smell like sulfur.
 The water was also very clear when you were in it.
 The crater is used a lot for scuba diving certification. We could look down under the water and see the scuba divers way down there.
I hope 38 is a great year for me. It started off fun!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...