Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, February 25, 2018

January Wrap Up

I started working out with Celissa again. There was finally a day that snowed. Basketball season was in full swing and my team was playing all of the other hard teams. I was still going to work and coming home from work in the dark, which totally stinks. My classes at school all changed and my semester has been going great so far.

Kaitlyn had a birthday!!! She is so funny to Facetime with. 
 I got my hair done and I did something different. That is a big deal for me. I had her make the top my natural color and then leave the ends blonde. It has been a fun change.
Hannah, Moki and I snowshoed the south fork loop the Saturday it snowed. The snow was amazing. We went earlier so we were the first ones there and enjoyed a beautiful morning.

 Moki and I also hike the Y on the weekend that snowed. We tried to get out as much as possible because this winter has not had much snow.



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...