Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Aquarium

January and now almost February have flown by. I am actually embarrassed that it has taken me this long to blog this year. It is busy but really that is not a great excuse. Basketball ended. My team played amazing this year. I miss those girls. I loved coaching them so much. I had a GREAT team. Not only were they good athletes but they are all such great people. It was so fun to spend so much time with them.

Before my mom headed back to California we took Andrew and Emerson to the aquarium. They had a blast. We spent a few hours there while their parents went on a date:)




They are both at a great age for the aquarium. We played hard and wore them out. They were really good. We ended the trip with an ice cream run to McDonalds and then we played at a park. Yes, a park. This winter has been so crazy we went and played at the park the first week of January.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...