Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Family Fun Continues

Saturday morning Ben and Katie as well as Aaron and Jacklyn left town. I had agreed to keep Olivia and Braxton for an additional week. I had asked Dan to keep the kids on Friday night so that I had Saturday to get my house in order. My mom was also going to come stay at my house for the next week. It was fun having the kids. Sam still was off of work and so his family joined us everyday and we spent a lot of time playing. We swam tons and squeezed in a few other activities.

I have 1pm church and Olivia and Braxton wake up so early. So we headed to Bridal Veil Falls and walked on the river trail for a few miles Sunday morning before church. They only whined a little.



 This most will not be in the order of the things we did. That is too complicated to remember. One evening I took Olivia and Braxton out to the farm where my friend and co-worker, Hannah, keeps her horse. Olivia loves horses and was so excited to meet Curly. She really was in heaven.
Hannah taught her how to walk Curly.
Olivia was so HAPPY!


 Braxton was a fan of the goats.
 Both kids got to help brush out Curly.
 It was a fun evening activity. The farm had horses, cows, goats, pigs, chickens and probably some things I am forgetting. The kids had a great time. Olivia even put on her horse shirt right before we left to go to the farm!
 One afternoon we met up with Sam's crew and did the Paleontology and Bean museum at BYU. These were both great places to spend a hot day. The kids had a great time.



 Olivia is obsessed with fossils right now so she was in her element.
 This picture was our last time swimming at the rec center. The kids loved the Provo Rec Center. We swam there three or four times the week they were with me. It is a great way to stay cool and use up energy. So fun!


 We celebrated Emerson's birthday a few days early so we could have a party with all the cousins. Emerson loves PJ masks so that was the theme.

 I think all the kids had fun.
 Some pictures of Audrey from the park. Love this cutie!!!!

The week with Olivia and Braxton was busy. I didn't take a ton of pictures but we did a really cool splash pad, we did the slip n slide, we did the nicklecade. We really stayed pretty busy the entire week. It was a lot of fun. I got sick towards the end of the week which was a bummer.  had an awful sore throat. It made me a lot less patient, which is never good. It was fun to have the kids in Utah and get to play with them!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...