Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Bowling

Friday was declared a non water day. So we decided to go bowling. It was so fun and pretty inexpensive. The kids had a blast and I think the adults did too.


After bowling we went back to my house and hung out. We ended up getting the slip-n-slide out again because it was soooooooo hot. I watched the kids while some adults went to dinner and some went and played pickleball. Shout out to Dan who stayed and helped with the kids:) It was another fun and exhausting day.

Kaitlyn loving on baby Audrey.........seriously the cutest


This was our last day together before we had to say goodbye to everyone. It was sad to say goodbye but we had had a fun filled 10 days. I feel like we did so much and I was exhausted by the end.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...